www.helpsnowboards.com is an Internet domain name registered by Climent Raventós Solé (hereinafter Help Snowboards), N.I.F. 46149584S, with registered office in Avda. Lluis Barba 9A, C.P. 17538, Das, Girona.
The use by the user of the services contained in the website of Help Snowboards implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following:
General Terms and conditions of use of the WEB: http://www.helpsnowboards.com:
- LEGAL CAPACITY:
The user declares that they are of legal age, (18 years) and has legal capacity to contract the products and services offered on the website of Help Snowboards, manifesting that they accept being bound by this agreement, and understand and accept in their totality the conditions explained here for using this website and/or contract the products and services offered.
Help Snowboards informs you that the personal data whose treatment is performed in concept of responsible are intended to manage the contractual relations of which it is a party, as well as offer to persons and entities concerned with any information on activities, products and services related to Help Snowboards.
Communications indicated may be carried out by any means, including electronic means. The applicant shall authorize the dispatch of communications in an explicit way, by marking the corresponding check boxes, in any of the application forms of information provided.
When hiring the user products and services of Help Snowboards, you will be given a user name and password chosen by Help Snowboards. Help Snowboards is not responsible for the misuse of passwords that the user can perform on the web page www.helpsnowboards.com. It is the responsibility of the user to protect adequately the keys and passwords supplied for the access as a registered customer, preventing the misuse or access by third parties.
- THE USER:
You have purchased or hired the different products and services offered by Help Snowboards you must register as a customer, the effects of which declares that all information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate information:
- The user of www.helpsnowboards.com ensures and always responds to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data, on the data provided, and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
- The user expressly authorizes the communication of data to third parties when necessary for the proper delivery of products and services offered by Help Snowboards and required by users.
- The user gives express consent to receive electronic communications with publicity and the latest commercial news from Help Snowboards and of the different products and services marketed or promoted by Help Snowboards.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED IN:
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether in Help Snowboards we are dealing with personal data concerning him or not. Those concerned have the right to access your personal data as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, Help Snowboards will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate reasons, compelling, or the exercise or defense of potential claims, and we’ll keep you properly locked during the relevant time period as long as the legal obligations.
In certain circumstances, customers or parties concerned may request the limitation of treatment, so that only the reserved Help Snowboards and used in cases authorized by law.
Those concerned have the right to data portability so that they may request and receive the data pertaining to him or her and you have provided to us or request to be sent to another responsible for the treatment of your choice, in a structured format for common use and readable.
The interested party may exercise any of these rights by sending an email to the address email@example.com, attaching a copy
- Help Snowboards:
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data and subsequent regulation, Royal Decree 1720/2007 and new European Regulation 25 May 2018 onwards the LOPD, the data sent by the user through www.helpsnowboards.com, shall be dealt with in an automated manner and will be incorporated into the Activity Log for treatment with the purpose to provide and manage the products and services of Help Snowboards:
- The Record of activities of treatment under the responsibility of Help Snowboards with domicile in Avda. Lluis Barba 9A, C.P. 17538, Das, Girona, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The holders of the data have the right at all times to access the file and exercise their rights of rectification, cancellation, opposition and elimination in the terms included in the data protection legislation.
- In the same way, user consent for the treatment and cession of their personal data will be revocable at all times without retroactive effect, in accordance with articles 6 and 11 of the Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and subsequent regulation, Royal Decree 1720/2007 and new European Regulation 25 May 2018.
- For the purposes contained in this clause it will be sufficient to contact Help Snowboards through email email@example.com or by writing to its registered in the administrative site Avda. Lluis Barba 9A, C.P. 17538, Das, Girona, Spain.
- Help Snowboards guarantees that it has adopted the necessary security measures in its facilities, systems, servers and files to prevent access to the data by unauthorized persons.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing these data may be disclosed to the public authorities only on the assumption that the same so required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE www.helpsnowboards.com:
- Your use of the website www.helpsnowboards.com and/or the products and services of Help Snowboards, implies full acceptance and validity of each and every of the General Conditions contained in the latest version of the General Conditions so the user should be aware of the importance of reading each time you visit www.helpsnowboards.com.
- In the same way, the users, with the aim of improving the service and establishing an optimum level of quality – the ultimate aim of Help Snowboards, can suggest those modifications that they deem useful by contacting those responsible for the page through the e-mail address www.helpsnowboards.com.
- The user undertakes to use the website www.helpsnowboards.com those products and services made available through the same, in accordance with the law, morality and public order, as well as with the provisions of these General Conditions. Consequently, it is obliged not to use www.helpsnowboards.com or products and services offered, for illicit purposes and/or contrary to the terms established in the present General Conditions, or prejudicial to the rights and/or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the page www.helpsnowboards.com or prevent its normal use, or the products and services available through the same, or by the rest of the users, or by Help Snowboards and/or that affect or could affect the image of Help Snowboards.
- Users of www.helpsnowboards.com must observe any instruction that, through e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org or, or its duly authorized personnel.
- The user accepts each and every one of the obligations or prohibitions that at every moment to impose the legislation in force in relation to the exclusion or limitation of liability of the professional in compliance with the service.
- HELP SNOWBOARDS: SERVICES
are not intended for minors and does not request or collect information relating to minors.
- GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION:
Help Snowboards reserves the right to temporarily or definitively exclude the user in any of the following assumptions:
- Breach of any of the General Conditions of Use established in this document.
- Breach of the law, morals, and public order.
- For breach of any other obligation that had the user with Help Snowboards. The exclusion of the user will not waiver of Help Snowboards to perform the corresponding legal actions or compensation in law.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT:
- All of the information contained in www.helpsnowboards.com, its graphic design and code in HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script or Active X, is protected by copyright or other intellectual property protection.
- These rights belong exclusively to Help Snowboards or its licensors. Internet users that access the site can display the information contained in the same and carry out private downloads or copies to their private system, providing that the copied elements are not later ceded to third parties or installed in a server connected to the Internet or a local network. It is collected in the present General Conditions, distribution, modification, transfer, public communication, reproduction or any other part of or all the information published on www.helpsnowboards.com, without prior authorization from Help Snowboards.
- The user, you must use the contents and information collected at www.helpsnowboards.com in a diligent, proper and lawful and, in particular, solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not delete or modify the content or any mention of sources, copyright and other data identifying the rights of Help Snowboards or third parties, that is to say, respecting its original form. Any reproduction or copy, distribution or publication of any kind of the content of the information published on www.helpsnowboards.com without the prior written authorization of Help Snowboards is prohibited. Authorization for reproduction can be requested from the e-mail address email@example.com.
- In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents available on www.helpsnowboards.com has been introduced in the same with violation of copyright or other intellectual property protection, please inform to Help Snowboards that circumstance, by sending notification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and including at least the following points: (a) Name, address, phone number and e-mail address of the claimant. b) Data of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property protection that could have been infringed. c) Indication of the contents infringed and location on the page www.helpsnowboards.com. d) Statement that the introduction of the contents has been introduced without The express authority of the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Without prejudice to the provisions stipulated in the above paragraphs, Help Snowboards reserves the right to defend themselves against claims based on the pertinent rules concerning publicity, copyright and other protected intellectual property.
- In the event that www.helpsnowboards.com refer via links to advertising or to third-party websites, Help Snowboards DOES NOT UNDERTAKE TO CONTROL AND HAS NOT PREVIOUSLY CONTROLLED NOR ENDORSES nor own the services, contents, data, files, products and any kind of material or information existing in the page or web pages of third parties, so Help Snowboards will not respond, under any circumstance, the legality of the contents of this page// s s, it being the exclusive responsibility of the third party, but are not limited to, respect for the rule of law, morals, public order, the contents, as well as the products do not infringe on the rights of third parties. The existence of a hyperlink does not presuppose the existence of any type of relationship between Help Snowboards and the owner of the website in which the link is established.
- Those users or third parties that intend to establish a hyperlink does with the page www.helpsnowboards.com, must ensure that the hyperlink only allows access to pages or services of the page www.helpsnowboards.com, but does not perform, but are not limited to, reproduction of contents, deep-links, browsers, demonstrations, inexact or incorrect, on the content of the website www.helpsnowboards.com. Except those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the user guarantees that the web page establishing the hyperlink does not contain trademarks, commercial names, company signs, trade names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to Help Snowboards.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY:
- Help Snowboards does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of the operation of its website or the products and services made available to the user, so that excludes any liability for damages and/or losses of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability, or continuity of its web page or its services, although will attempt to facilitate, to the extent possible, technical assistance to the affected person.
- Help Snowboards does not undertake to control and has not previously controlled, the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the software or hardware of the users or persons that visit the web pages, so it will not be liable for damages of any nature that could derive from the same.
- SAFEGUARDING THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
If one of the stipulations of these General Conditions is declared null or ineffective, the rest of the General Conditions will remain in force.
- ETYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS:
Help Snowboards makes all the necessary efforts within its means to provide the information contained in the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the case that at some point there any error of this kind, at any time outside the will of Help Snowboards would be corrected immediately. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and some client had made the decision to purchase the products and services based on that error Help Snowboards will communicate to Customer and shall have the right to terminate their services at no cost on their part.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The user as a client of Help Snowboards implies knowledge and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The recruitment of a particular product or service offered by service providers that are contained in Help Snowboards implies explicit acceptance of the General Conditions.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. Any dispute that may arise with respect to their validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial, shall be submitted by the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction (or any other that may correspond to them), the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
To not receive information about your products and services or other entities, check the appropriate box on the form.
In those cases where to make a request needed to fill out a form and make a “click” on the submit button, the realization of the same necessarily imply that it has been informed and has expressly granted its consent to the contents of the clause attached to the form.
Help Snowboards informs you that the personal data whose treatment is carried out as a responsible party is intended to manage the contractual relationships of which it is a party, as well as to offer interested persons and entities any information about activities, products and services related to Help Snowboards especially those referred to:
– Product launches
– Other news or interesting information
The indicated communications may be made by any means, including electronic means. The interested party must authorize the sending of communications explicitly, by marking the corresponding boxes, in any of the data request forms that are provided.
DATA PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES:
In the event that a request data to be included by persons not entitled to the same user must, prior to their inclusion, to inform such persons of the contents of the preceding paragraphs.